Welcome to JFLAP
The wiki about JFLAP that anyone can edit. Please help add content here, especially if you're working with or working on JFLAP. Thanks!!!!!!!
17 articles since (Month) (Year)
Contents (view all pages)
What's new on JFLAP
Check out the Rankophilia Wikia
- JFLAP Wiki Born!
- July 2008 - JFLAP now has two listservs. To join, go to lists.duke.edu You do not need to be a member of Duke to join the listserv.
- email@example.com - for announcements on new releases of JFLAP or new info on the JFLAP web page
- firstname.lastname@example.org - for anyone to have discussions about JFLAP
- JFLAP 6.4 released July 13, 2008
- New items in JFLAP include automatically adding a trap state to a DFA, reading input strings from a file, and identifying grammers. This version of JFLAP needs to be run in Java 1.5 or higher.
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
<createbox> width=24 break=no buttonlabel=Create new article </createbox>
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
- Other Resources